Music is such a powerful tool for teaching and you know that any day is made ten times better if it includes great dance moves. You are about to be blown away by these kids’ worship songs that will have the whole family swimming in the God’s word and singing His praises.
This list of worship songs is a great way to spice up vacation bible school, make summer camps more memorable, get the wiggles out during Sunday school class, or just have a dance party in the living room. Personally, I love a good dance party with my young kids and what better way than with quality, and fun, Christian songs.
Kids Worship Music
All of the links will take you to YouTube where all of the great upbeat worship songs are free to listen to. Many of the music videos include great hand motions to help both a little child or even older kids get in on the action.
- We Lift You Higher
- Deep Cries Out
- I’m A Soldier In The Army Of The Lord
- I Love You, Lord
- Praise The Lord Everyday
- I Have Decided to Follow Jesus
- I Give You My Hallelujah
- Mighty To Save
- Bless the Lord
- We Will Not Be Silent
- Lord We Lift Your Name on High
- Book Of The Bible
How Is Music Important For Learning?
Setting something to music can help you learn it by enhancing your ability to remember information. This is because music has the ability to engage multiple parts of the brain simultaneously.
When you, or your child, listens to music, the brain releases dopamine which can make the learning experience more enjoyable and memorable. Additionally, the rhythm and melody of the music can help to structure and organize information, making it easier to remember and recall later.
Setting information to music can also help both children and adults to create a more vivid and emotional connection to the material. The use of melody and lyrics can evoke strong emotions, which can help to anchor the material in your memory.
The Word Of God With Modern Twists
I am obsessed with these Bible verses that have been turned into kids’ worship music. Kids of all ages, and even this adult, can dance around to the upbeat song and the song lyrics are helping you to memorize Biblical truths. What a great resources! This is such a wonderful way to approach scripture memorization and I cannot get enough of it.
- Do Not Be Anxious
- GO (Hand Motions)
- Shoes For Your Feet
- Nothing Will Be Impossible
- We Still Bow Down
- Far More Abundantly
- The Hope That Is In You
- You O Lord
Children’s Worship Song
Including a beautiful song as part of your children’s ministry is a great way to teach kids about the love of Jesus Christ. Songs, especially a great song, are memorable and can stick with you. I still remember songs from my childhood and some of them have such a warm nostalgic place in my heart.
- Hosanna Rock
- We Wanna See Jesus Lifted High
- Jesus Is Alive
- Christ Is Risen From The Dead
- Who You Say I Am
- Made In The Image
- He’s Alive, He’s Alive
- As For Me
- My God Is Powerful
Is Worship Music Important For Kids?
Music can be a fun and enjoyable activity for children, allowing them to express themselves in a unique way and fostering a lifelong appreciation for the arts. Music also has a ton of benefits for our children including:
- Spiritual development: Worship music can help kids connect with their God. It can provide them with an opportunity to express their beliefs, and develop a personal relationship with Jesus.
- Development of cognitive skills: Studies show that music can improve a child’s cognitive abilities, including language, math, and spatial reasoning skills.
- Emotional regulation: Worship music can have a calming effect on children, helping them to manage their emotions and find comfort in their faith.
- Improved academic performance: Music can help children develop discipline, focus, and attention, which can translate into better academic performance.
- Community building: Singing worship songs with others can create a sense of community and belonging, which is especially important for children as they develop their sense of identity and social skills.
- Increased creativity: Music encourages children to be creative and to explore their own unique ideas and perspectives.
- Stress relief: Listening to music can help children relax and reduce stress, which can promote overall well-being.
Amazing List Of Kids Music
- On That First Easter
- When I Look
- Shout Hosanna
- Jesus Loves The Little Children
- Jesus Loves Me
- Christ Arose
- I Believe
- I Give You My Hallelujah
- This Is Living
- Made In Your Image
Kids Worship Songs That Are Fun For Everyone
- As The World Shakes
- Heaven In Our Home
- We Came To Meet With You
- Little Life
- Voices Of Freedom
- My Best Friend
- I’m Gonna Live So God Can Use Me
- Bless That Wonderful Name
- He’s Got The Whole World In His Hands
- Christ The Lord Is Risen Today
- Zacchaeus Was a Wee Little Man
- Father Abraham Had Many Sons
- He’s Got the Whole World in His Hands